It's a pleasure to inform that Agriya has come up with the much-needed updates to its most prominent Getlancer scripts. Keeping multiple, valuable feedbacks from clients, Agriya's team of experts has developed a new version, for all the Getlancer, Freelance Platform scripts - Freelance bidding, Quote, Jobs and Portfolio.
Listed below are the major changes and updates
• Optimization of data queries in the "User Dashboard" page and all the sub-tabs
• Proper displaying of "Total Payment", when choosing "Featured"/"Mark as Urgent" in Post a Projects and Post a Jobs pages.
• Caching error fixed that prevented send and withdraw request.
• Addition of auto-complete loader for address fields in Post a Job, Post a Project, Request a Quote, Registration and Profile edit pages.
• Displaying of maps in the refined map search for the freelancer, project and jobs listing pages.
• Corrections with regard to the Portfolio List API calls.
The major error fixes are
• Portfolio listing JSON error when Portfolio Favorite plugin is disabled.
• Job listing API error when Job Favorite plugin is disabled.
• Search Page not opening (If Project plugin is not available).
• Clicking the header search icon from dashboard page.
• Disputed project not moving automatically to the "Waiting For Administrator Decision"
• "Post a Project" page not opening through pjax click.
Find out the demo of their Getlancer product here,
Demo of Agriya's Getlancer - Freelance Platform Script
Apart from these fine updates, all major functionalities have been enhanced for optimal performance. Keeping up with all the technological advancements, these upgraded scripts work well in propelling your freelance website to have a substantial growth and be on top, in the fierce online freelance platform.